…there’d be no butterflies.
Totally the motto of my life right now. This evening I realized how crazy different my life has become – even from just a few short months ago. So, let’s play this game. Six months ago, I never thought I would be the kind of person who:
- runs over 30 minutes straight at a time, more than once a week.
- can only work through problems in her mind by going running to process them all.
- runs in the morning, afternoon, or evening without caring who saw her.
- actually leaves a park and runs in the street and on sidewalks in neighborhoods.
- goes to the fitness center or goes out running while traveling.
- eats food for fuel and not just because “it is time to eat”.
- doesn’t really crave the sugary desserts anymore.
- actually gives up coffee and caffeine for the most part.
- drinks huge amounts of water every day.
- actually carries a water bottle with her all day.
- works out twice a day.
- hires a personal trainer to actually LEARN how to do shit properly.
- just doesn’t give a shit what people think about her in her spandex running shorts.
It all just seems crazy to me. Crazy good, but crazy nonetheless. I honestly love my life right now. Truly. Not just the health and fitness part either – I have so many great things happening for me right now that I am feeling just really and truly blessed.